Mum just showed me this 😐. Well heyyy thanks mum and dad for tricking the young and innocent me to take a pic with this…
Hello, hello, and welcome to Evelina and May’s One of Those Crazy Promos! In fact, it’s so crazy that we’re not even going to have the usual categories, whoa!
- mbf me (onlyparamorex) and evelinathoren (we will check!)
- reblogs only
- ends on Sunday, September 28th
- best Hayley look alike
- longest url
- coolest blog title
- most colorful theme
- most organized blog
- best multi-bandom blog
- best fanart
So, reblog away, and don’t forget to tell evelinathoren that her promo pic is fabulous. ;) And best of luck!Whatonlyparamorexsaid. Good luck!
Real life vs Societal expectations
Yeah, news flash people, boobs generally only look “perky” while in a bra. A few are super lucky and have naturally perky boobs, most don’t. And this is because, SURPRISE, boobs are intended to feed babies and it’s hard for a baby being cradled in mum’s arm to reach a nipple that’s on the other side of the boob from where its mouth is.
Think of a soda fountain machine. The spouts are all pointing down, right? So you can put soda in a cup being held under the spout? If the spout was sticking straight out, it would be really hard to get a soda out of it.
Babies need to be able to reach a nipple easily so they can eat. Ergo, nipples are usually lower and angled more downward on a naturally hanging boob, both so it’s easier for a baby to reach and so gravity can do its part in pulling milk toward the nipple.
So there you go, outright ANATOMICAL proof that boobs are not there for the benefit of men.
@youmeatsixofficial & @paramore 💕 I need @twentyonepilots to be up here too. @tylerrjoseph @joshuadun please make it happen.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Can #society6 get any better? Yes, they now have duvet covers! Get my art on them now at society6.com/adorachloe. Also, FREE shipping worldwide happening now!! 😁👍